Here is what our customers are saying:
Jeff at Mix & Match is a miracle worker! He took my 2005 Honda Pilot that was crusty and covered in nastiness inside and out and made it look brand new again.
Before Jeff did his Mix & Match work…
- My kids had covered the back seats and floors with all kinds of food and dirt that I thought would never come out.
- The leather was looking worn and like it needed to be replaced.
- The paint was looking dull and so were the headlights.
- The entire car seems to shine including the rims.
- The headlights were brighter than they had been when I bought the car slightly used
- The paint had a glossy look to it again.
- The interior looked and smelled new again…even the milk, food & dirt stains were completely gone from the floors and seats.
To sum it all up…AMAZING work…Thank you Jeff!
I would emphatically recommend Jeff for any detailing work or fixing paint imperfections on my car. On the recommendation of a friend I recently contacted Jeff to see if he could detail my car and work on correcting some horribly mis-painted scratches and small surface scratches on my Volvo. Jeff not only took the time to explain the process to me, but took the time to point out every imperfection that he saw, and described how it would look when finished and what he would do to improve the look of the imperfections. When he found signs of previous repainting on the car, he took the time to inspect the body and determine if there was further damage. He didn’t have to do this, but was conscientious enough to let me know.
When the car was finished it looked fantastic, and the imperfections in the paint are almost undetectable even in direct sunlight. It is shiny, clean, and looks beautiful. I was pleasantly surprised with the end result, and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Jeff to my friends.
My wife and I have several other cars and I intend to take them to Jeff to get them detailed as well, and I’ll continue to take the Volvo in periodically to keep it looking nice.
I am floored by how beautiful my car looks. Jeff does GREAT work! I’m just so excited because my car wasn’t that shiny and pretty when I bought it.
Mix and Match Chip and Scratch did a great job fixing a few bad scratches I had gotten in a parking lot. They were able to match and fill the color perfectly and we were very impressed with the detail and precision Jeff had done on our car. We highly recommend their service.
We had Mix and Match Chip and Scratch did a great job on our Lexus. We needed to fix a few scratches. We had them do a Full Detail package as well. We could not have been more satisfied with the service.